Airline Manger Spoke Out in 2000 on Chemtrails

Photos taken this past week in Sonoma, California

AN AIRLINE MANAGER'S STATEMENT

Posted by C.E. Carnicom on behalf of the author
May 22 2000
source


Mr. Carnicom:

I read the email you received from the anonymous mechanic and felt
compelled to respond to it. I, too, work for an airline, though I work
in upper management levels. I will not say which airline, what city I
am located, nor what office I work for, for obvious reasons. I wish I
could document everything I am about to relate to you, but to do so is
next to impossible and would result in possible physical harm to me.

The email from the anonymous mechanic rings true. Airline companies in
America have been participating in something called Project Cloverleaf
for a few years now. The earliest date anyone remembers being briefed
on it is 1998. I was briefed on it in 1999. The few airline employees
who were briefed on Project Cloverleaf were all made to undergo
background checks, and before we were briefed on it we were made to sign
non-disclosure agreements, which basically state that if we tell anyone
what we know we could be imprisoned.

About twenty employees in our office were briefed along with my by two
officials from some government agency. They didn't tell us which one.
They told us that the government was going to pay our airline, along
with others, to release special chemicals from commercial aircraft.
When asked what the chemicals were and why we were going to spray them,
they told us that information was given on a need-to-know basis and we
weren't cleared for it. They then went on to state that the chemicals
were harmless, but the program was of such importance that it needed to
be done at all costs. When we asked them why didn't they just rig
military aircraft to spray these chemicals, they stated that there
weren't enough military aircraft available to release chemicals on such
a large basis as needs to be done. That's why Project Cloverleaf was
initiated, to allow commercial airlines to assist in releasing these
chemicals into the atmosphere. Then someone asked why all the secrecy
was needed. The government reps then stated that if the general public
knew that the aircraft they were flying on were releasing chemicals into
the air, environmentalist groups would raise hell and demand the
spraying stop. Someone asked one of the G-men then if the chemicals are
harmless, why not tell the public what the chemicals are and why we are
spraying them? He seemed perturbed at this question and told us in a
tone of authority that the public doesn't need to know what's going on,
but that this program is in their best interests. He also stated that
we should not tell anyone, nor ask any more questions about it. With
that, the briefing was over.

All documents in our office pertaining to Project Cloverleaf are kept in
locked safes. Nobody is allowed to take these documents out of the
office. Very few employees are allowed access to these documents, and
they remain tight-lipped about what the documents say.

Mr. Carnicom, I am no fool. I know there's something going on. And
frankly, I am scared. I feel a high level of guilt that I have been
aware of this kind of operation but unable to tell anyone. It's been
eating away at me, knowing that the company I work for may be poisoning
the American people. I hope this letter will open some eyes to what's
happening.

Again, I wish I could give you documented information, but you have to
understand why I must remain totally anonymous.

Thank you.

--- end ---

For more info, pics & videos, see Sonoma Chemtrails

No comments: