"Your blogs are disturbing!"


Today I received an email of complaint about the information I post and below is my reply:

Yes, I know this information is extremely disturbing. Especially when we realize it's just the tip of the iceberg and we've been lied to about so many things for so long!

But would you rather I pretend everything is ok and not mention any of this information? Most of the letters in the New Testament were written to warn the early Christians about false prophets, false teachers and wolves because a good shepherd protects the sheep and the watchman on the wall sounds the alarm when need be.

If I didn't think it was true I would never post it. I want the truth and no longer want to be deceived, thus my blog in the first place. And if you show me proof that what I write is in error, I will correct/remove it. I made this plea to my former church leaders and others who have disputed my concerns, but no one has responded.

But please don't take my word for anything I write; look into it yourself. That's what I did. Yes, I tried to disprove all this stiff myself but the more I researched, the more I realized it was true. I mean when you hear the person say it out of their own mouths, that's pretty hard to dispute (i.e. did you watch the videos of Billy Graham?)

I know this stuff is painful but my main concern is for Christians who may be misled to the point of loosing their salvation. In Rev 3, Jesus says in verse 5, He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Apparently, our names can be blotted out of the book of life.

And if Satan can appear as an angel of light, how will we recognize him if we are deceived in other areas of our life?

Another area of concern is the Word of God which has always been under attack. But today it is more subtle as all the modern versions are being changed a little here and a little there continuously. This is why I now read only the King James Bible.

The good news is that God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, of love and of a sound mind and as born-again believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, we have the mind of Christ and are overcomers by the Blood of the Lamb! And this gives me comfort and strength while living in a fallen and wicked world. Jesus is LARGE and in CHARGE and this is why I also include the Scriptures in my blog which point to the Lord Jesus Christ, our only source of hope.

Who can we trust? Not many. This is why we need to put our trust in the Lord and know our Bible.

I totally understand your reaction.

Cathy

Proverbs 3
5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

No comments: