Q. What's the Difference Between an Alien & a Demon?

A. NONE, THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.

These days we are hearing and reading more and more about aliens, ufos, abductions, harassment and the like.

However, if one simply reads the Bible, they will find similar events by none other than demons. These are the fallen angles who God threw out of heaven along with their leader, Lucifer (i.e. Satan, devil, dragon, adversary, accuser of the brethren, father of lies, Beelzebub, lord of the flies, old serpent, author of confusion, destroyer, deceiver, the enemy, evil one, prince of the power of the air, the god of this world, etc.)

And it is important to remember, "
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." 2 Corinthians 11:13-15

Now read Kelly B's Story and how she found true freedom from tormenting demons/aliens:

In some ways my testimony is different than the others I have read here, and in other ways they are very similar! But I hope that my testimony can be used to help someone else. I accepted Christ when I was 13 laying in a hospital bed. I was to have an operation to remove a tumor that took away my hearing in my right ear, and almost took my life. There was nothing on T.V. except a movie about Jesus.

At that time in life I had nothing but hatred for God, and Christians. But I was too tired to live and too tired to hate anymore. So I left the T.V. on. When it showed Jesus dying on the cross, I began to weep, for the first time since I could remember. And I prayed, "God if your as good and as kind as I see here now. Then please, let me die." And I heard a Voice, "First give me your life." I felt no fear, but I looked around the room and out the door down the hospital corridor to see where the Voice was coming from. I saw no one and got back into bed. I whispered, "What?" And it said again, "First give me your life." And I knew it was Jesus. So I said, "Take it! I don't want it anymore!" I still thought that I was going to die in the operation, but I didn't. Though there was a peace and a love I never felt before, I was still tired of life. But I knew that I would die soon anyways, because my grandfather told me that if I ever betrayed him, if I ever became a Christian he would kill me. I waited for the spirit guides to tell him what I had done. But three months later, while he was at one of his satanic conventions, he died.

When I realized that I was not going to die anytime soon, I fell into a deep despair. When my grandfather died, so did my connections, it seemed, with his occultic group. And I don't know how to explain how awkward I felt in this world. I didn't feel comfortable with other Christians, or anyone really. I couldn't fit the world that I once knew with the "real" world. I told myself I had made it all up, and I believed for awhile that I did make it up. I told myself, forget it, it never happened. And so I made myself forget the world I had known for 13 years. But it haunted me in my nightmares. I had nightmares of being put on a table and being tortured. I had nightmares of demons telling me that I was crazy and that if I ever told anyone about them, I would be locked up and they would never let me wake up again. I would wake up with bruises, sometimes bleeding, and gasping for breath. I would wake up to people standing around my bed, speaking to me in another language, that I knew. Or my bed shaking violently even though there was no earthquake. And the thing that bothered me the most was my clock on the nightstand turning into a slithering snake, with the time in it's eyes. And so many more bizarre things that I thought I was losing my mind. I knew I gave my life to God, but I wondered what kind of a Christian I was. I had heard stories of people who said they were abducted and tortured by aliens, whose experiences sounded so similar to mine.

But then I read a book, mentioning my grandfather and the dowsers, and the witchcraft he practiced, and I starting thinking, maybe I'm not crazy. Then things started coming back to me, the evil things that I was taught, like dowsing, sacred geometry, alchemy, witchcraft, black magic, etc. I remember clearly being held down on a table and feeling like my body was being pulled apart. Then one day, from a dare I jumped off a high place into a pool and dislocated my jaw. When I popped it back into place I blacked out. And I remembered that same pain as a little girl when I was being held down on the table. My grandfather was there, and so were the others. One man held me down while he dislocated my hip. I screamed, he said "Don't cry. You do want to help us? You do want to help your people?" Then he dislocated my jaw. And after that jump, I realized that's probably why I felt like my body was being torn apart. That's how it would feel to a child having their joints dislocated.

And I remembered I was told that I was a "star-seed", a descendant of the nephilim. I even remember being told there were other children like me, who were being taken from their families and being taught in the "old ways". And that is was my grandfathers plan to take me "there" when I turned 14. He bragged about Hitler and Himmler, who were taught the ancient mysteries and of dowsing by his group, the Thule Gesselschaft as they were known at that time. And bragged about how many "star" children were being taken from their families now, as Hitler did with the "special" camps and Lebensborn program. And that their people were still doing these things today. So I started doing research and found some twisted truth in the lies I was told and I was mad. I begged God to show me what aliens really were. I was told that I was one of them, and part of me still wanted to believe it, to belong and feel special, even though being special also meant being tortured. And I asked if it was true, why didn't God warn us?

Then I read Genesis and Daniel. I knew that demons and aliens were the same thing. And I knew I wasn't one of them. I read how Daniel was taken from his family, taught another language, and taught in the mysteries and sciences of the occult, but still kept his faith in God. I read in Genesis that there really were beings called the Nephilim, and what they really are. And then one night I saw an alien, (and it seemed as if I knew him), at the side of my bed and I said, "I know what you are! Go away! Jesus is my Lord!" And it got angry and it was as if it was being suctioned out of my room right through the wall. I never saw it again.

My faith in God and my desire to know Him grew. I even went to China to smuggle in bibles, for the adventure of it. But when I saw the man who was giving his life for his people to have the bible, I prayed, God show me what's the big deal about this little book. And the more I read, the more I realized the Power that was in the Word, and how much demons hated to hear them. I still had demonic nightmares for many years, and over time they ceased. I repeated verses from the bible, and sang praises to God. In one dream, a demon tortured me and said, "Fine, be one of them, just stop praying! And we'll leave you alone!" Of course I knew it was a lie, so I kept praying. And finally it all stopped. Once in awhile memories will come back to me, but they don't have the same power over me. Now instead of longing for the aliens to come and "take me home", I wait for Heaven, my real home.

When I found this site, I praised God that there were other people who knew about the true identity of aliens, and I wonder how many people who visit, can identify with me. I was shocked to see the page comparing those whose who've suffered satanic ritual abuse, and alien abductees. I thought I was the only one who made the connection! But I think God is revealing His truth in these last days to us all. I encourage everyone to know the Bible, like they know the back of their hand! My grandfather knew the bible better than most Christians I know, even taught sunday school, and STILL told me "God is evil, Lucifer is good." But like when Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness, using God's own words to lie and to tempt Him, so he does today with people willing to listen to him.

Here are some verses that God used to help deliver me from the lies, and I hope will encourage you:

2 Timothy 1:7 "But God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."---I really believe the battle is for our minds. I once heard a quote from somewhere, "If you can control a man's mind, you can control the world". The devil wants us to think we're crazy, to make us afraid, but God has given us a sound mind!

Job 28:31-33 "Can you bind the beautiful Plaeiades? Can you loose the cords of Orion? Can you bring forth the constellations in their seasons or lead out the Bear with its cubs? Do you know the laws of the heavens? Can you set up God's dominion over the earth?" For so long I was afraid. I was so afraid of the power that evil people, and the nephilim, and the devil had. But everywhere in Scripture, it says Who has the power over the earth. In Daniel 7:25 it says that the fourth king will try to change the set times and laws, not the ones created by people, but the times and laws created by God. The devil knows his time is short. And ever since the time of Noah, he's been trying. And I can tell you from the things I've seen and experienced that he's making the way for the fourth king to be able to change those times that were prophesied and the natural laws that God has set up. But the key word is "try" because he won't succeed! God is still in control! All those weird and unexplainable things that have happened to SRA victims and abductees are a part of his attempt to change the times and laws what God has set up!

1 John 4:4 "Greater is He who is in us, than he that is in the world", I have seen people, and spirits, do some pretty amazing, powerful things, but God is much more powerful than the one who gives them the power to do these things.

And to all Christians, I encourage you with this, KNOW your bible! Hebrews 4:12-13 "For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. . Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account!"

PS. I mentioned a group of people known as dowsers. I am not claiming that all who dowse are a part of the group my family was in. My grandfather said there were "dabblers" and "adepts", but only the "illumined ones" know the secrets. All you have to do is look in the American Society of Dowsers book store to see what they teach and believe, and see some authors Hitler kept in his own personal library that helped influence his belief in the "super race". Or take a look at what they offer at their yearly conventions. And I do claim this, that dowsing/divination is wrong, and goes against the word of God.

No comments: