"Lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world" - Jesus Christ


There are some who are trying to destroy Christianity by putting doubt into the minds of believers.

However, we must stay focused on the Lord and not get distracted from the Truth.

Satan is out to kill, steal, and destroy.

Sometimes he uses people to hurt us.

Often people will let us down - even close friends and family.

But there is One in whom we can put our complete trust.

He is the One who says, "Lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."

HALLELUJAH!

Matthew 28

16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.

17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cathy, I just want to tell you how much you bless me with your blog. Your combination of scripture, uplifting and encouraging words, as well as the most beautiful and cute photos, put my mind at ease. Sometimes we do doubt so much, especially after researching the government and false prophets. Your words today hit the nail on the head exactly. I will always believe in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, i just get confused and very upset when I read that the Holy Spirit gifts have supposedly ceased. I just can't believe that. I have seen too much and experienced too much to not believe. I have gone through your blog in search of your views, I thought I saw you said you believe they still exist, but now i cant find that entry... what are your thoughts? thanks! May our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ richly bless you!!

Cathy Palmer said...

Warm greetings to you sweet Denise!

Again, bless you for your kind words of encouragement. Like the proverb says, "a word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver".

Regarding the gifts of the Holy Spirit, I do believe they are for today. However, it seems many of the gifts have been abused or misused by some.

The only gift I'm not sure about and so don't use any longer is the gift of speaking in tongues. May the Lord Jesus guide me to the truth if I am off base on this.

And regarding the government cover-ups, alien weirdness, false prophets/teachers and the like, the more I peel this onion of mystery and strange ideas, the more I cling to my faith and the Word of God. I don't know how folks process all these shocking revelations without the Lord. I would be scared out of my wits without the peace of God!

In 1 John 4:18 it says, "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."

The Bible also says that God has not given us a spirit of fear but of love, peace, and a sound mind. So that's how I cope and find peace, by reading the scriptures and by being thankful.

My prayer continues to be: May the truth be revealed, may the lies be exposed, may the church wakeup out of deception, and may souls be saved in Jesus name.

To God be the glory, great things He has done and is doing each and everyday!