Karen

I grew up in Dayton, Ohio as a conservative Jew. After Hebrew school and Bat Mitzvah, I began to move away from Judaism since it was not relevant to my life, only an outward form.

By the time I was 26, had 3 beautiful,children, an MA, and had been teaching high school English for 3 years.

In 1975 my marriage of 17 years ended in divorce. In that time of crisis, God audibly called my name. Instantly I knew that God was real; God was personal; God knew my name.

A few months later God audibly directed me to settle in Sonoma, CA and 3 years later audibly said that Kurt Hoerdel was the man I was to marry. And three months later God revealed Messiah to me, showing me that the ONLY way to be with Him is through the atoning sacrifice on the cross.

Kurt and I have been happily married for over 28 years, traveled to many countries, and are still in love. God is the center of our marriage and first in our lives.

I found the meaning of Judaism and of life when I asked Y'Shua into my heart.

No comments: