Finding the Peace of God


Today I received an email from a friend asking for prayer as she is finishing up a book called "Spring into the fullness of Life" and she is feeling tremendous pressure along with physical pain.

This was my response back:
As I read your email, I found it interesting to say the least that you are writing a book on the fullness of life, yet you are experiencing much pain and frustration.

Could it be the Lord is wanting you to TOTALLY let go and let God be God in your own life, thus implementing the principles of your book? Trust, obey and relax in His peace no matter the situation?

One of my favorite passages are the words of Jesus Christ in Matthew 11:

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

As we walk by faith and not feelings, we stand on the Word of God which is tried and true forever!

May the peace of God be yours as you find peace in God thorough His wonderful Son and our amazing Savior.

blessings & love,
Cathy

No comments: