Did They Use Directed Energy Weapons (DEW)?


Regarding the collapse of the bridge on August 1st, one friend wrote, "...I'm fairly sure they DEWed it. (This is speculation, but you can make up your own mind.) Purpose? The bridge needed replacing. (like the WTC)...."

Another person's post I read said this:

"...Illuminati Are at Work in Minneapolis. Looking at yesterday's events I feel that the demons wanted to see some human suffering. The enlightened ones love to watch the common people in misery, remember that we are nothing more than cattle to them and what better to do with cattle than to send then to slaughter. I watched a lot of the news report and something just does not sound right and there are a lot of the prime illuminati numbers being thrown around, everyone should know the numbers by now 7, 9, 11, 32 and 33. Most of us who have been checking into enlightened ones for years and years know that they talk to one another through numbers and symbols. Watch some movies and look for the numbers, I bet you that you will see them, because I do every time I watch a movie or read a book."

And here are some first hand news accounts of what happened:

"Jamie Winegar said she was sitting in traffic when she suddenly started hearing "boom, boom, boom and we were just dropping, dropping, dropping, dropping." "

"Workers have been repairing the 40-year-old bridge's surface as part of improvements along that stretch of the interstate, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported on its Web site."

"I just heard on the BBC that had a witness that saw huge holes that had been drilled into the bridge."

"Witnesses described a "dust cloud" as it collapsed, "

"At first I just heard a big bang and I thought it was thunderstorms," Boyle told MSNBC.com.

"Then I looked outside I noticed there was dust coming up from the bridge, and then I saw it go down and hit a train."

Now let's look at the numbers:

Bridge falls 0n 8-01 =9
Bridge falls at 6:05 =11 another 911.
Minneapolis ..........another 11
School bus has 9 and 11 year old kids on it. Says CNN
Bridge falls into Mississippi river . Mississippi has 11 letters in it.
Minneapolis , Minnesota .........add it up. 9-11 reversed
Now who's signature does that sound like?

And again from my friend consider the following:

(Photo 1) "Jet fuel?" How many truck fires look like this?













(Photo 2) Hole in the roof.















(Photo 3) Truck bed is burning. Purple car has the delaminating "peeling" look and has a hole in the roof.















(Photo 4) That blue truck looks mighty short in the back.















MAY THE TRUTH BE REVEALED, MAY THE LIES BE EXPOSED, MAY THE CHURCH AWAKEN FROM DECEPTION, AND MAY SOULS BE SAVED I PRAY IN JESUS NAME.

No comments: