Q. WHAT'S WRONG WITH FREEMASONRY?
A. EVERYTHING!

I've noticed our local bi-weekly newspaper is running an ad on a regular basis inviting the curious to visit the local Freemason lodge - membership must be down.

My great-grandfather was a member of this strange and secretive organization and as a result, both my older sisters were able to join the Job's Daughters. I tried to join but for some reason, I changed my mind.

Now I'm very glad I didn't join and after you read the books by Dr. Cathy Burns and check out the links below, you too will see why I say Freemasonry is dangerous, ESPECIALLY if you are a Christian!

Bill Schnoebelen - Illuminati Exposed (Freemasonry & Satanism) Part 1 of 2.mp3



Bill Schnoebelen - Illuminati Exposed (Freemasonry & Satanism) Part 2 of 2.mp3

[Video] Exposing the Illuminati From Within Video with Bill Schnoebelen Part 1 Part 2

[Video] The Light Behind Masonry

NOTE: This information is not meant to scare or depress anyone but rather inform folks because it is happening, it is true, and the Bible foretold of it. If God did not wish us to know about it He would not have spoken of it. But there are many, perhaps most, who will reject this as paranoia. But fear not because God is in control! God is so much in control of this world that He already wrote what would become of it. Satan is only allowed to fulfill the negative prophesies in Scripture. The biggest danger to God's Elect today is the growing ecumenical movement (harmony of faiths) observable in all the worlds religions at this time. Remember that in John 14, Jesus Christ said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him." There is ONLY ONE WAY to the Father and it is through His only begotten Son.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You're a nut......