WE HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST
Yes, the world is full of problems but is God ignorate of these things? Certainly not! And like the song says, "His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches me." Sometimes when talking to an atheist, I'll tell them that the Bible says there is no God. Shocked by this comment, I now have their full attention as I continue, "Yes, it says, 'A fool in his heart says there is no God!'" The more I read about the horrors that abound in this world, the more I realize MY ONLY HOPE IS IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. It's all about Him and I must daily pick up my cross and follow Him. When I initially turned my life over to Jesus in 1976, I received not only forgiveness of sin but so much more - for example, now I am a child of God, I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb, I am more than a conqueror, I am loved, I am abounding in grace, and I have the mind of Christ! As I trust in the Lord with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, and in all my ways acknowlege Him, He promises to direct my paths - hallelujah! Paul wrote, "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." 2 Corinthians 2:9 May we each look to the Lord Jesus Christ for true peace and freedom!

WAKE UP NEWS
1996 Video: Mind Control: Out of Control Update - Mark Philips & Cathy O'Brien (transcript)

No comments: