"TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART; DO NOT DEPEND ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING" - Proverbs 3:5
Can I just right now say it: THANK YOU, LORD! Yes, after reading another news article of how a California public school principal is trying to change our American history by removing God out of it, I am VERY thankful that my daughter recently removed my granddaughter from the public school and placed her into a Christian school. Many teachers - not all of course - but too many are believing the lie that we need to keep God out of the school. This could be no further than the truth! In fact, the American public school system began in order to teach children how to read the Bible! And the first Webster dictionary was filled with scripture references. We need to heed our founding fathers and go back to our roots, doing what it says on all our American money "IN GOD WE TRUST". I like what the disciple John wrote: Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is a child of God. And everyone who loves the Father loves his children, too. We know we love God's children if we love God and obey his commandments. Loving God means keeping his commandments, and really, that isn't difficult. For every child of God defeats this evil world by trusting Christ to give the victory. And the ones who win this battle against the world are the ones who believe that Jesus is the Son of God. (1 John 5) FORGIVE US LORD, FOR NOT TRUSTING YOU AND FOR TRYING TO DO OUR WAY INSTEAD OF YOURS.


LAST NIGHT
A cool thing happened yesterday on the u-bahn on the way to the Glimm evening house church. A young couple was sitting in front of me, facing me, figuring out their new digital camera. I was thinking I would ask if they wanted me to take their photo, but before I could, they asked me first! So I took several pictures and when we all got off at the Spandau station, I wanted to give them a tract but couldn't find one in time. So I prayed that the Lord would let me see them again if He wanted me to give it to them. I didn't see where they went but when I got off the escalator, there they were, right in front of me! So I said something like, "I wanted to give this to you. I'm a missionary." The girl spoke English said, "Oh, my friend here studied theology and he wants to go to church!" I asked where she lived and Tina lives right around the corner from me - hahahaha! So I gave them my card and when I got home last night, she had left a message with her phone number saying she wanted to meet again! SEHR COOL!

No comments: