MORE LORD!!!
In 1997 when I first went to the Brownsville revival in Pensacola, I remember sitting in one of Dr. Brown's teachings when the LORD gave me a vision of a baby bird with its mouth opened wide. The Holy Spirit spoke to my heart saying, "Open up and receive all that I have for you. Many close up in fear and don't get all that I want to give. Like a baby bird trusts that its mother will give it only what it needs, so you need to TRUST ME to feed you exactly what you need, my daughter!" And so that began a turning point in my life which has led me to where I am now, a missionary in Germany - hallelujah - and last night I met more hungry people! Maria & I went to a special meeting at her friend's home in which I was the guest. After sharing my heart, we prayed and waited on the Lord worshipping Him with prophetic song. The result was some had not felt the Holy Spirit like that in a looooong time and they want to meet again. GO GOD! In John 6:35, Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life. No one who comes to me will ever be hungry again. Those who believe in me will never thirst." AMEN!

No comments: