The Berliner Dom and a spider web
DON'T WORRY ABOUT EVERYDAY LIFE
Nature often speaks to us and over the years the LORD has used spider webs to remind me of His provision. Yesterday was no exception. While my friends, Stacey & Mark, and I were looking at the magnificent view from the top of the Berliner Dom, I noticed a very small spider web in a corner and as I watched briefly this little spider carry dinner across her web, I was reminded of the passage in Matthew 6 in which Jesus tells His followers, "Your heavenly Father already knows all your needs, and he will give you all you need from day to day if you live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern." God feeds the birds and they don't plant seeds nor harvest food - He simply provides for them and the LORD loves us so much more than the birds! And this little spider spins her web and patiently waits for dinner to come. And each day, God provides not only for this little spider but for each of us who trust in Him. Thank You, Abba Daddy, for Your faithful love and daily provision!

No comments: